About Pure Peace, LLC - Tonya O’Neill
Hi, My name is Tonya O’Neill. First, let me tell you the birth of Pure Peace LLC. I have suffered from Anxiety and PTSD for years. I am now a daily user of CBD. In 2018 I found myself in a daze most of the time or just flat out screaming and very anxious about everything. I knew I was effected a long time ago by certain life traumas. I was diagnosed with PTSD and Situational Anxiety in the year 2015. Long story short, I was tired of taking all of the prescription medications that always had many more side effects than I had to begin with. So, I did my research and found CBD. I started using CBD daily and found it to be so helpful in many ways. It was then that I was able to actually focus a lot more and be a bit more calmer inside most of the time. I am entrepreneur by heart so then I put all of this together and created my brand of CBD. I do not make my products but all of my products come from an FDA certified facility and I can provide all COfAS. All made in the USA. That is is BONUS! It has been 2 years now and I am amazed at the results I have seen by people tapping into the use of CBD. I am proud to say that I am apart of a major shift in positive ways by being involved in this industry. So much I have learned and will continue to learn. Oh! My Husband, our kids and our pets use CBD now for some reason or another. That is another story. Thank you for reading my story.
In effect, I zealously started researching alternate methods of treatment.
Here’s what I learned…
- In 1988, the first cannabinoid receptor was discovered in the brain of a rat. Researchers found that these receptors reacted specifically to THC, and were found primarily found in regions of the brain responsible for mental and physiological processes such as memory, high cognition, emotion, and motor coordination.(1)
- Two years later, in 1993, the second cannabinoid receptor was found as part of the immune and central nervous systems. It was then that researchers started to realize that they may have been onto something, but these receptors were only found in rodents, so what’s the big deal right?(1)
- Fast forward to 1995, researchers discovered that these receptors, now officially referred to as the CB1 receptor and CB2 receptor, were found not only in rats, but within thousands of other species, including humans.(1)
- Thanks to advancements in technology and knowledge and tons of clinical trials, researchers were able to reverse engineer what they’d discovered, trace back through the metabolic pathways of various cannabinoids, and uncover an entirely unknown signaling system between the CB1 and CB2 receptors in our bodies and receptors found in Cannabis compounds, which they called “endocannabinoids.”(1)
- Scientists discovered that there are systems in our bodies that are solely dependent on their interaction with cannabinoids, and these systems are part of vital functions in our bodies.
Basically, our bodies were designed to work with cannabinoids, and they can even be considered as essential to our overall health and wellness.
So in short, CBD OIL is not harmful and I decided to try this natural supplement to see what It could for me. At first, I didn’t notice a difference. I kept with it and in about 4 weeks it helped with my alcohol cravings (without using any pharmaceutical drugs that have so many nasty side effects) and my anxiety was subsiding. In 3 months of finding and using a daily dose of CBD, I’ve noticed my reactions to things are better. My productivity is higher , I can concentrate without the fear, tension and anxiety hindering my way. My interaction with my own family has improved tremendously. And it's even cleared up my skin some.
With these results, I continued my zealous research on CBD and how to create my own product and brand...Hence PURE PEACE LLC was born and Pure PEACE CBD was created.
I truly want to help others find relief with many of the issues we all suffer from and yet don’t talk about. But a Natural remedy... Something without all the harmful side effects and dependency. CBD is not ADDICTIVE!!!